Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Know, It's Been a Long Time...

I know, I know, I know...  I know what all 3 of you are thinking:  What happened to Sabrea?!  I'm still alive, I assure you.  I have not been held captive against my will; I have not entered rehab; I have not joined some elusive cult; I certainly have not intentionally boycotted blogs, for I most definitely have been following (read: stalking) your blogs.  I just have not felt that familiar pang of inspiration (read: motivation) to write.  Not even a word, not one single solitary word.  So here is my apology and attempt to at least let you know I am still here, alive and kicking!  Yes, kicking.

I won't be writing all about my life in this post, but be forewarned: There will be many a-long posts to follow soon!  Much has happened in my absence from this here blogging world.  In fact, to give you a visual teaser, have you, I will even post a few pictures to get you excited about what you will soon have the pleasure of reading all about






1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Yay! Glad you're back. Even if I do see you on the regular. Can't wait to see our posts about the pics. Ok, and let's just say...I still haven't written my post about Utah. LAME!