Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tax Time!

Yes, the new year is here upon us (or rather, has started), which means...


TAX TIME!!!!


I usually procrastinate as long as I possibly can, and wait til the last minute to get my taxes taken care of.  I don't know why, I guess it's just a pain to have to organize everything, and I also hate to have to pay someone else to do them but I don't know how so I brake down and pay someone anyway, after I've gone through and organized everything.  I vow every year when I get everything in to my CPA that the following year will be different and I won't wait as long.  Then, the next year comes around, and nothing changes--I continue to procrastinate the inevitable.

Well, I am here to tell you that THIS year will be different.  I have already started to organize everything to take it in.  This is, I think, by far the earliest I've gotten started on it, hahaha!!  You may be asking yourself at this point, "What is it? Why is this year different?  Where is Sabrea getting her motivation?"  I kinda ask myself the same questions, and I have a couple answers for them:

1.  I am just sick and tired of waiting til the last minute and the stress that goes along with getting everything in on time.

AND....

2.  This year I have an exciting prize, you might say, awaiting my purchase! (which I'll use part of my return for, of course)

A SCHWINN CRUISER!!


It will be complete with a basket on the front, for Elphee to take rides with me,
and a cute bell on the handlebars.


I can't wait to start riding my bike to work every day!!





1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Oh Sabes, a pink cruiser with a basket,it is sooo fitting of you! Love it!