Sunday, January 24, 2010

Distractions

Sometimes it is really hard for me to focus when I am sitting in church.  My mind races all over the place, except whatever the lesson is on.  Today was one of those days.  In Sunday school, I couldn't focus on anything except the hot boy sitting two rows in front of me.  I mean, really, he IS that hot.  Then relief society came along, and I was fine!   Whatever.

4 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Ok, that was funny. Thanks for the chuckle.

Jere Van Patten said...

You should pull a Jere...
Walk up to him and say,"I'm sorry, you're hot. We should go out. You in? Here's my number ... Oh, and I'm Sabe."

Jules AF said...

Sometimes, I reeeaaally want to get out my phone at church and check my email. I don't know why, but it's a problem!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Sabe, you now have a new stalker :)